Did you know you can inject a neuromodulator in the jawline to create a slimmer "V-shaped" face, or you can inject dermal filler to create a stronger profile? There are so many dermal fillers and the possibilities are endless to get you to your esthetic goals!
This chart was created by our certified injectors that travel all over the country to receive the highest level of training. Our master injectors stay up to date with the latest techniques and technology in the rapidly growing medical esthetic industry, to provide you with excellent results.
Please use this facial chart as a guideline to what products may be used for lip augmentation, lower face wrinkles, hands, neck, undereyes, cheekbones and more! Click on the titles below to find out additional information about that specific product.
1. Botox® or Xeomin® Neuromodulators: Helps freeze the muscles in a targeted area to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, or contour areas of the face.
2. Radiesse® Dermal Filler: Calcium-based filler that helps build lost volume in areas that need additional shape correction.
3. Versa™ Dermal Filler: Newest filler that we offer that provides less downtime due to the spherical shape of the molecule. Can be used virtually anywhere as a "VERSAtile" dermal filler.
4. Juvederm® Dermal Filler: The most well-known dermal filler that can be used to shape areas that help boost a more youthful appearance.
5. Belotero® Dermal Filler: The "lightest" version of filler to help fill out areas that have started to reduce in volume.
Please note that these are general guidelines for injectable areas of neuromodulators and dermal fillers. Individual needs may vary. Please schedule a free consultation with us for a personalized treatment plan.